- creativity (69)
- Innovation (45)
- Memory (38)
- Mind Mapping (38)
- tony buzan (27)
- thinking (19)
- mind maps (18)
- speed reading (16)
- education (15)
- conference (15)
- BLI (13)
- imindmap (13)
- brain (13)
- Leadership (13)
- Edward de Bono (13)
- critical thinking (12)
- Training (11)
- World memory championships (11)
- mind map (10)
- entrepreneurship (10)
BIIG Conference 15-16 April 2010 – Bill and Jennifer to MC/Facilitate
The Business Improvement in Government (BIIG) Network is a vibrant and well established interagency network within the Queensland Government.
The network is sponsored by the core Qld Government departments and is empowered and entrusted to deliver innovative and value for money opportunities for public sector employees.
The annual public sector conference is the BIIG Network’s signature event, and the 2010 conference on April 15-16 will mark its 7th year.
BIIG supports capacity and capability building across the sector in business improvement, innovation and creativity through an innovative and comprehensive work program.
The key objectives of the Network are to:
- Provide opportunities for government employees to develop skills in innovation and improvement related activities;
- Foster cross government knowledge sharing of innovation and business improvement related methodologies, information, ideas and experiences;
- Promote results achieved from engaging in innovative and creative work practices by public sector teams; and
- Be a source of information and advice to departments striving to improve the quality of services provided to Queenslanders.
The 2010 Conference will be MCed/facilitated by myself and Jennifer Goddard, and will feature a series of keynote and concurrent workshop style sessions, as well as a series of creative Ideation sessions we will facilitate using Zing technology. (Learn more about Zing http://bit.ly/zingtech See Zing in Action http://www.screencast.com/t/eBFfRoVe)
As you know we speak at conferences of all types, and facilitate events from team problem solving session, to strategic planning retreats, to large group creativity events, and we love to get people having fun in interactive ways. We will keep you informed of progress as we plan for the event – so watch our Tweets, Blogs and eLetters.
We also understand that there are a limited number of opportunities for business organisations to sponsor the event in some way.
So if getting your message to over 200 influential people right across the Queensland government is of interest contact Rebecca Hannan, Manager BIIG Network on biig[at]qld.gov[dot]au .